Common Moving Home Scenarios in Bristol
We have helped many Home Movers in Bristol take that next step on the property ladder. Below are some of the more popular home moving scenarios that we have helped assist customers with:
- Would you like to know how much you can borrow and what your monthly costs would be, ahead of viewing properties?
- What happens to your current mortgage? We will explain all your options here for you so you can compare which is the best way forward.
- Already sold your property subject to contract, and had an offer accepted on your onward purchase? Brilliant, leave the rest to us, your mortgage is in safe hands.
- Need to obtain a mortgage Agreement in Principle, so you are ready to start making offers?
- Are you having problems? Been to see your Bank’s Mortgage Advisor and were turned away? Do you have a poor credit score, an income mix, the Bank will not lend you enough, or do not fit their criteria?
These are just a few examples of why people may choose to contact us to assist in helping you move home. If there is something we missed, contact us today to book your free mortgage consultation in Bristol, and we will look forward to hearing from you.
Why customers have chosen Bristolmoneyman as their Mortgage Broker
Our Mortgage Advisors in Bristol are very experienced with helping customers taking the next step on the property ladder. We offer all customers a free home movers mortgage review, as part of this review, we will look at helping you work out your monthly budget and the maximum that you can borrow.
If you are happy with our recommendation, we would then look at obtaining an Agreement in Principle so that you are ready to back up any offers that you would like to make. Then, when you have found your new home and had an offer accepted, we are able to proceed with your mortgage application, taking care of everything right through until completion.
We are also able to help with:
- Discussing the different types of property survey that are available to you.
- Help obtain many Conveyancing Solicitor quotes.
- Advise on appropriate associated insurances that are available.
Contact us today to book your free mortgage consultation in Bristol, and well looking forward to hearing from you